Monday, January 25, 2016

Funeral anniversary


Every week, since your funeral two years ago, your daddy brings home flowers in your memory.  It is our ritual to choose a vase and place your flowers on the dining room table, which we may as well refer to as Zachary's table because we have not used it for its intended purpose in over two years.  I am not sure we will ever feel ready to not buy you flowers each week, to use the table for something other than a memorial to you.  

We miss you so much, love.

2 comments:

  1. It's such a gut wrenching pain - missing our babies. How unbearable to have to bury Zachary after all the hope and dreams for his life. I went back and read the post of the funeral. You describe the shock and pain of that day so well. It's so unfair. Thinking of you today. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else could I get that type of information written in such an ideal means? I have a mission that I’m just now working on, and I have been at the look out for such information. flowers munich

    ReplyDelete